Monday, August 11, 2008

Men's Gymnastics, or How This Sport Needs More of May-Treanor's Ass

Hey Sluts: Steve signing in. If you're like me, you just witnessed the phenom that is May-Treanor/Walsh dominating the sand. To celebrate I drank a fourth of a bottle of Southern Comfort. Check this, Dale doesn't know this, but I dumped like half the fucking bottle in his creatine shake, and my guess is he's about halfway to fucked-up town, USA, population Dale "Push-Ups" Mankowski.

So any-damn-ways, here I was celebrating May-Treanor's victory, drinking, laughing, screaming at the mirror in the bathroom. And I come out, and here's Men's Gymnastics. Now, look. I'm the first one to admire their talent. They got so much strength in they's upper body, it's nuts. I mean, the guy from China, Chen Yibbing, he just rocked. Stepped out of the ring a bit, but shit...he's spinning around on the floor like I'd like to be doing with Misty right now.

Which leads me to my fuckin' point. Men's Gymnastics needs Misty May-Treanor's callipygian perfection up in there. And if you fucks don't know what that word means, go to Border's Books and Music, ask the motherfucker behind the counter to direct you to the dictionary, then flip to the Cs and look up callipygian. If that motherfucker is worth the paper it's printed on, you'll see a picture of May-Treanor's perfect ass. It looks like this: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

By the way, those fingers are pointing at the perfection.

So, back to my point: The Olympics should be renamed the O-hot damn, May-Treanor's ass is a symbol of greatness-lympics.

Look, the iron cross and vault are great, but put those motherfuckers in a bikini and nothing happens. Get May-Treanor in there wearing her sexiness and you got ratings shooting out the rooftops.

9:08 pm, Misty's been done for about a half hour, I'm a quarter way through Soco, and I'm missing her like crazy. PLEASE, gimme more volleyball. Damn, I sound like a school girl again. A school girl who desperately wants to make love to Misty May-Treanor. That's a reference to Dumb and Dumber, you sluts.

PS- Look at this: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

No comments: