Monday, August 11, 2008

Spike That Ass, or How I Feel About Misty's Ass

First offs, it's 8:24pm on Monday, August 11th. May-Treanor and Walsh are dominating the Cubans in the 2008 Summer Olympics.

I gots to speak it to the truth: Any Olympics with Misty May-Treanor as a competitor ain't that LIMP. You hear me???

She's got arms like a soaring albatross, legs like the golden pillars of Blissville, the ability to spike a ball like Thor's motherfuckin' uncle, and THAT ASS- which I voted the top ass ever created. The results to that vote, which features me voting exclusively, will be featured in a magazine I'm going to write in three days. It'll impact at the newstand next week under the title "Hot Diggity Daffodil, May-Treanor's ass is the greatest thing this side of the motherfuckin' Universe."

In other news, May-Treanor just hit the ball and I think I exploded in my pants. That white headband makes me want to buy a white headband. That bikini makes me want to buy a bikini. Nautica, you motherfuckers, give me May-Treanor's headband.

PS- That Cuba communistic bullshit ain't gots nothing on America's communistic spike-machines.

They just showed Butch May on the television set. He looks pissed, probably because he knows I'm going to ruin his daughter's marriage and take her husband's place and- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 8:32 pm, cameraman Spectacular just focused on May-Treanor's ass. Now some motherfucker announcer is saying, "Who's this young guy?" Hey, dick, why you gots to be talking about a young guy when her ass is all up ins the camera? You got some kind of head-up-the-ass syndrome?

Okay. Steve's out this motherfucker. Be back soon.

PS again- Misty May-Treanor has a great ass. Here's the proof:Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

No comments: