Monday, August 11, 2008

THIS JUST IN: PHELPS IS GOOD, SO IS MAY'S ASS

I said I was out, but I'm back in. It's like some Godfather shit, or somethin', I don't know I ain't got time for movies with all this bloggin' I'm doin'. I also don't like the letter "g." Somethin' else I ain't crazy about is this creatine I'm downin', which is normally like a sweet ray of sunshine in my day, not unlike Misty's ass (see I call her Misty 'cause we're personal like that - everyone else gotta call her May or May-Treanor or "yo woman"). Tastin' a little funny and I'm feelin' a little funny now that I'm thinkin' about it a bit here. Anyway.

You may have noticed I mentioned a dude in my blog title. I know that ain't really in line with this blog's PHIlosophy, but we gonna make an exception here 'cause Michael Phelps is flat out stud material. You know, in a straight way. He just won his third gold medal of this very Olympics and that's a lot. That's like, I don't even know, it's just a lot. If you're worryin' about specifics and whatnot you came to the wrong place. That brings me to another point.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we're live-bloggin' from the Beijing Olympics. And by live-blogging from the Beijing Olympics I mean watchin' it on TV and writin' about it several minutes later. Steve's over there givin' Cris Collinsworth the googly-eyes and I'm just finishin' my creatine off and that's weird I think the wall's movin'. Lost my train of thought. What was I talkin' 'bout?

Oh yeah:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

...what? I wasn't talkin' 'bout that? Why the fuck not? And why are you givin' me shit about it? You SEE that ass? We should all be talkin' 'bout that. All the time. Like, there could be some shit goin' on in Geneva with all them gov'ment types (why the hell are they meetin' in the middle of the IL anyway) and if they know what they're doin' the topic is all "What I wouldn't give to lick the sand off that caboose, na'mean?" and Putin would be all "I'm Russian." Then Tom Brady comes up out of nowhere and is like "Yeah I hit that, but no surprise amirite?" and them gov'ment types are all "tru."

Need some creatine. Dale=out.

P.S. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

No comments: